- Any organization participating in the Awards should be an Indian entity with a registered presence in India.
- The project/initiative/innovation/service should be completely executed in the Indian operations of the participant organization
- Organization must have at least 2 years of registered presence and operations in India as on March 31, 2018. For Healthcare Start-Up category organization must have at least 1 year of registered presence and operations in India as on March 31, 2018
- The project/initiative/innovation/service should have been fully launched on or after April 1, 2015 till March 31,2018
- The Awards shall be given to the project/initiative/innovation/service which are fully implemented and showcase impact in the healthcare sector for the period April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018
- Participating organizations must be engaged primarily in providing health care services.
- Nursing homes, dispensaries, dental facilities and non-allopathic facilities cannot apply.
- Participation is restricted to organizations subscribing to the allopathic system of medicine only
- Employees and immediate family members of the award management, sponsors and partners of the awards are not allowed to participate in the Awards
- The project/initiative/innovation/service nominated/applied must be developed within the participating Organization. An Organization cannot participate on behalf of its sister units; parent organization or other organizations under the parent organization
- The Applicant should not be a winner of the Award in any of the previous years for the same project/initiative/innovation/service
- The final eligibility of the Participant will be subject to the discretion and approval of the Awards Management and Jury
- Participation in the awards is subject to defined rules and regulations available on website www.ficcihealthawards.com
a. The Jury may modify the eligibility criteria from time to time with retrospective effect
b. The Jury holds the right to disqualify any application which does not meet the eligibility criteria without assigning any reason whatsoever